The Long Island Commercial Network (LICN) is the Commercial Division of the Long Island Board of Realtors (LIBOR). LICN consists of members who deal in whole or in part in investment and commercial property.
Our networking group averages 60 attendees at our monthly breakfast meetings and we are still rapidly growing! The Long Island Commercial Network meets monthly to do business and our unique meeting format is strictly a marketing and networking session that includes breakfast.
Objectives of the LICN
To unite those in real estate with an emphasis in the branches of the Commercial real estate profession for the purpose of exerting a beneficial influence upon the profession and related interests. To provide meetings in which members will have the opportunity to exchange views, information and general knowledge regarding commercial real estate.
- To encourage and facilitate cooperation among brokers engaged in marketing commercial and investment real estate as a service to the public.
- To foster sound, prudent and ethical practices as they relate to brokerage of commercial and investment real estate.
- To foster and develop a knowledgeable membership through continuing education.
- To promote interest in commercial and investment real property ownership.
- To promote and maintain high standards of conduct in the commercial real estate profession as expressed in the Code of Ethics of the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS.
Networking and Marketing Sessions
LICN meetings are all business - there are no speeches!
Meetings are held every month, usually on the 4th Tuesday.
Networking and Breakfast begin at 8:00 AM. At 8:30 AM, our marketing program begins. Each attendee is given up to 3 Minutes in which to present the properties they are co-broking (HAVEs) and their clients' requirements (WANTs). Please provide informational fliers on your properties or industry with an expectation of 75-80 attendees.Realtors Click HereBecome a Sponsor